The capital is in a festive mood and is delivering a rich offer of Christmas markets this year: from large fairs to prestigious locations, from those dedicated to craftsmanship and food and wine to those for solidarity.
The Christmas markets in Rome are an unmissable attraction amidst beautiful decorations and breathtaking atmospheres.
So here are some of the Christmas markets in Rome that you should not miss:
- Magical Christmas: An event which always respects the tradition of the feast but always in style. The occasion will take place in the splendid rooms of Villa Mercadante, "embellished for the party" the best of the exhibitors from the Capital and they will not show you only things to give during Christmas
- Christmas Market of Castelli Romani for lovers of creativity and handicraft. In the exclusive location of the Old Podere, you will spend many days dedicated to creativity and collaboration, thanks to a selected number of artists and their original ideas.
- Christmas market at Appio Latino. The Christmas Market has returned to the Appio Latino neighborhood in Rome, where eight craftsmen will exhibit their creations every day. This is an opportunity to create Christmas presents in an innovative way preventing wastage in the name of gatherings, exchange and interculture.
- Arts and Craft Market, an exhibition-market for unique works created by the expertise of more than 40 craftsmen specialized in various techniques: such as colored fabrics, papier-mâché, ceramics, candles, soaps, metals, air chambers, leather, stones, wood and mouldable pastes. Creativity and the art of recycling, combined with the innate talent of dexterity, giving life and restoring original objects, ready to be worn or wrapped and put under the tree.
- Christmas Party - Art à porter. The dolceVita Gallery is transformed to give the public an extraordinary Christmas shopping experience. Art, in all its forms, meets fashion and design, creating surreal combinations. Every idea becomes a unique artistic creation: hand-painted dresses, original furnishings, accessories in all shades of color.